Main menu

Pages

Tori Creamer, the woman who lost 70 kilos of extra weight

Tori creamer, the woman who lost 70 kilos of extra weight

She lost 70 kilos in 7 months, learn about her story, her diet and her advice for you


 Tori Kraemer is a married working woman with three children, who suffered throughout her life with weight gain but did not care much until her son asked her a question that completely changed her life and led to her losing more than 70 kilograms in only seven months.

 - At first, you need to tell us a little about your life, and how did you get to that weight?

 Well, my name is Tori Kremer. I am 40 years old, married and have three young children. I love them so much. The truth is, my weight has been an obstacle for me throughout my life, but I have always tried to hide from it and ignore the matter and act as if I don't care much about my weight, but no matter how I try to show that to everyone  Inside me, I knew that I was wrong and that I must lose a lot of weight if I wanted to live a long healthy life with my husband and my children. I was always weak in front of the food and made excuses for eating. I am eating and I am sad or happy, outside or at home  On holidays and work hours, I have always been able to find a suitable excuse for us  For food.

- So what was the moment of transformation that led you to lose all that weight?

 It started at the beginning of last year. We used to sit as usual every evening watching TV. Me, my husband and our three children, when I turned to my six-year-old son, saying, Mom, why are you fat?  The question stunned me, and although my husband comforted me and told me how much he loved me and that my son was still a child and was unaware of what he was saying, I cried a lot that night, later I started to look at myself with the eyes of my child and asked myself why am I fat?  Is it because I gave birth to three children?  Is it because I'm married?  Or, because I work full time and do not have enough time for myself?  But when I came out with myself, I discovered that the answer to all of these questions was no, the truth is I am fat because I am lazy and weak and I continued to surrender and weakness in front of food, then I asked myself can I be a good role model for my children if I remain lazy and I have not tried to change?  At that time, I decided that I had to do something for myself and my children.

- Tell us how, when and how did you start losing weight?

 The next day, immediately, I told everyone around me that I wanted to lose weight and my intention to do so. Everyone showed sympathy, encouragement, and support for me, which made me very happy so that my father gave me a voucher to participate in one of the training camps, which simulates the life of the army, I went to  The camp and I started the first training days, but as soon as I tried to run on the sand and fell on the ground and it took three men to raise me again, I wanted to finish that and go home, but encouraging everyone in the camp pushed me to continue, they became my second family  And their help was not only limited to the physical aspect of exercise but also  On the psychological side as well, by their constant encouragement and my constant help to succeed I realized then that I must win for myself and show them that I deserve that encouragement.

- What was the biggest challenge for you?

 All aspects of exercise were very difficult for me, I could not run or exercise pressure, I could barely do some simple exercises, changing my diet was not easy either, avoiding fast foods was not easy and commitment to eating vegetables and fruits instead of sweets  It was not easy either, but I tried to stick as much as possible, now the biggest challenge for me is maintaining my ideal weight, every day is a challenge for me.

- Have you ever had times when you wanted to surrender?  How did you keep your will?

 Very often, I was always the last camp member in running or walking competitions, many days I did not notice any change in women, other days the physical and psychological pain was unbearable, all of those reasons made me want to surrender, but I accepted the fact that I had weakened in  Sometimes, but the important thing is to keep my composure and gather my strength and stand on my feet again and complete the march, I learned that I am important and that I deserve to live a healthy life. I tried to get out of bed every day with positive thoughts and focus on what interests me, so I lost weight will not only benefit me but also my family, and that is what motivated me to continue my love for my family  And my desire for the best for them.

- What were you doing when you were experiencing weight stability?

 During my trip, I learned that being stable means that it is time to change a few things and that my body has become accustomed to my daily routine, so to pursue weight loss I was changing my diet or changing my daily exercises.

- So what is your current exercise regimen?

 I do aerobic exercises three times a week. I often do aerobics or Zumba. I also do aerobic exercise three times per week and vary between the muscles that I train daily. For example, I used to train (chest muscle - back - abdomen) in a week and then the next week I train (man’s muscle -  Shoulder - arm) and so on.

- What is your diet now?

 I have learned to eat healthy and fresh food, and I have also learned the importance of protein, so I try to follow a diet rich in protein daily, I eat six times a day (breakfast - snack - lunch - snack - dinner - snack), every morning I eat a diet rich in protein, oats  And boiled eggs for example and maybe a grain of fruit as well, for snacks I may eat almonds or bananas with peanut butter, my food often contains tuna or turkey meat next to salads, then I eat yogurt as a second snack, and for dinner, I eat grilled chicken breasts with potatoes and  Spinach, after dinner I have a last snack and it is expensive  With what is a grain of fruit, I keep a notebook in which I record everything I eat and prepare my meals in advance on the weekend, so it helps me a lot to plan for my week.

- How did the losing weight change your life?

 I can breathe fluently, run freely, wear the clothes I want, I am happier now and my relationship with my husband is better, my children have learned to follow some of my habits now, I participated in a 5-kilo race with my youngest daughter, but the best thing that happened to me was my ability to inspire other women who are my  Not brave enough to try, I love sharing my story with others and being able to help them fulfill their dream too.

- Do you have any advice for those who want to lose weight?

 The best advice I would give to someone is to surround yourself with those who can push you forward, guide and encourage you, and they will not invite you to fail, look at your mirror every day and know that your most enemy is your image in the woman because she does not want to lose weight, and you will try to push you to failure, do not let that happen  And fight to achieve your goals and you will reach your goal one day.

Comments